Center High School
8715 Holmes Road
Kansas City, MO 64131
Start and End Times: 8 a.m. - 3:05 p.m.
Dear Student, Parent (s) and/or Guardian:
Center High School is devoted to providing students with the knowledge and skills necessary to prepare them to be college and career ready when they graduate. At Center School district, we believe that all of our students can achieve, and Center High School is dedicated to making that happen.
In addition to our tradition of academic excellence, we offer more than 25 clubs and 14 sports teams. Our clubs and sports have excelled and won multiple championships and awards in recent years. We want to make sure our students are engaged and connected. The numbers and data associated with student's success continues to demonstrate that students who are involved in school-sponsored activities and athletics achieve perform better in school and learn skills that prepares them for future success.
Center High School's leadership team
Center High School earned a bronze ranking as one of the top high schools in the state of Missouri, according to the 2018 US News & World Report list. Center High School ranked 40th out of almost 500 high schools in Missouri.
Schools are ranked based on their performance on state-required tests and how well they prepare students for college. Read more about the rankings in the report here.
- Student Manual
- Course Book
- Request Transcripts
- Senior Guide
- Newsletters/E-Flyers/powered by PeachJar
- Free Student Bus Pass RideKC Kansas City Area Transit Authority
Center School District High School students have access to a valuable new transportation benefit.
Center high school students are eligible for an all-access RideKC bus pass — at no cost to the students.
The unlimited bus service is and partnership between Center Schools and the Kansas City Area Transportation Authority.
- The Bus Pass, will provide high school students with free, unlimited access to all RideKC transit, including bus service operated by KCATA, Johnson County Transit and Independence. it also covers the MetroFlex service offered by KCATA and Johnson County Transit.
- The Ride KC Free Pass does not cover the K-10 route to Lawrence and the Share-A-Fare program for paratransit riders.
- For more information, please visit: http://ridekc.org/fares/student-pass
Permission Slip (PDF)
All parents must fill out a permission slip prior to students having access to the bus pass.
Please fill out the permission slip and send to :
Center High School:
Center Alternative School :