The 2021- 2026 Center School District’s Strategic Plan
A strategic plan serves as a roadmap to achieve and accomplish goals of improving student outcomes while meeting the everchanging needs of students and community. The strategic plan outlines the actions needed to achieve goals, aims and objectives with a focus on planning and designing strategies for the next generation of learning.
The 2021-2026 Strategic Plan was approved by the Center School District Board of Education during the regularly scheduled July, 26, 2021 meeting.
The plan was created through a six-month process. Starting with a desire to plan for our future in an innovative and creative way, Center School District established a framework to gather input from internal and external stakeholders. From teachers to parents and students to community members, we’ve gathered ideas and dreams from a variety of people connected to our community.
The plan aligns with the vision and mission for the future of CSD schools.
“Ensure each student thrives in a future -focused learning environment as they build their skills becoming responsible citizens.”
“Each student and every staff member will demonstrate high achievement, character and collaboration in a diverse community.”
Our Core Values:
· High Expectations for Student Success
· Safe and Respectful Schools
· Lifetime Community and Family Centric Relationships
· Highly Qualified, Diverse Staff
· Diversity in Our Schools and Community
The plan highlights 6 main goals that we believe help us achieve our goals:
· GOAL 1: By 2029-2030, Center School District will develop a Pre-K-12 pathway of Real World Learning opportunities that will result in 100% of our graduating seniors achieving at least one Market Value Asset.
· GOAL 2: By 2025-2026, Center School District will eliminate systemic biases and practices that affect the equitable access to education, social-emotional support, hiring, and finance.
· GOAL 3: By 2025-2026, Center School District will provide high quality educational opportunities that result in 90% of students demonstrating academic performance of at least at 80% and/or a growth target of at least 20-25% on identified assessments.
· GOAL 4: By 2025-2026, Center School District will provide 100% of school staff with alternatives to traditional behavioral exclusionary practices that will be implemented in the school community.
· GOAL 5: By 2025-2026, Center School District will maintain a staff retention rate of 86-89% to sustain our high-quality diverse staff.
· GOAL 6: By 2025-2026, Center School District will maintain financial reserves between 18-22%.
- Building Improvement Plans
- Strategic Plan Details
- Design Process for the New Strategic Plan - 2021-2026
- Goal 1: Real World Learning
- Goal 2: Eliminate systemic biases and practices
- Goal 3: High-Quality Learning
- Goal 4: Alternatives behavior practices
- Goal 5: Diverse, Exceptional Staff
- Goal 6: Maintain Financial Health
- Previous Strategic plan