The 2021- 2026 Center School District’s Strategic Plan
A strategic plan serves as a roadmap to achieve and accomplish goals of improving student outcomes while meeting the everchanging needs of students and community. The strategic plan outlines the actions needed to achieve goals, aims and objectives with a focus on planning and designing strategies for the next generation of learning.
The 2021-2026 Strategic Plan was approved by the Center School District Board of Education during the regularly scheduled July, 26, 2021 meeting.
The plan was created through a six-month process. Starting with a desire to plan for our future in an innovative and creative way, Center School District established a framework to gather input from internal and external stakeholders. From teachers to parents and students to community members, we’ve gathered ideas and dreams from a variety of people connected to our community.
The plan aligns with the vision and mission for the future of CSD schools.
“Ensure each student thrives in a future -focused learning environment as they build their skills becoming responsible citizens.”
“Each student and every staff member will demonstrate high achievement, character and collaboration in a diverse community.”
Our Core Values:
· High Expectations for Student Success
· Safe and Respectful Schools
· Lifetime Community and Family Centric Relationships
· Highly Qualified, Diverse Staff
· Diversity in Our Schools and Community
The plan highlights 6 main goals that we believe help us achieve our goals:
· GOAL 1: The Center School District will develop a Pre-K-12 pathway of Real-World Learning opportunities that will result in 100% of our graduating seniors achieving at least one Market Value Asset by 2030.
· GOAL 2: Center School District will gain a better understanding of racial biases and the ways they affect schools leading to equitable practices in the areas of educational access, social-emotional support, hiring, and finance by 2026.
· GOAL 3: Center School District will provide high quality educational opportunities for students that foster academic growth at a minimum of 10% on various assessments for 80% of our students by 2026.
· GOAL 4: Center school District will decrease middle and high school discipline rates by 60% for all subgroups by 2026.
· GOAL 5: Center School District will maintain a retention rate of 86-89% to ensure we maintain a high-quality, diverse staff that matches the vision, mission, and values through 2026.
· GOAL 6: Center School District will maintain financial reserves through 2026.
To learn more about Center School District's 2021-2026 Strategic Plan, please click on the link: StrategicPlanFollowingBoardApproval.pdf