- Mentor Protege Handbook (pdf)
- Elementary Staff Handbook (pdf)
- Early Childhood Handbook (pdf)
- Center Middle School Handbook (pdf)
- Center High School Handbook (pdf)
- In-District Mileage Form (pdf)
- Employee Reimbursement Form (pdf)
- Direct Deposit Form (pdf)
- High School Use Form (pdf)
- Field Trip Form (pdf)
- Care For Center Fund (pdf)
- Grade and Course Level Expectations (GLE's_CLE's)
- Current Missouri Learning Standards (Content Expectations)
- For more information about benefits, including dental/vision, insurance and sick leave pool, please visit the Working in Center – Benefits page.
- AESOP Registration and Login
- KeyNet Employee Portal
- School Dude
- Outlook Webaccess
- Safe Schools Training Videos
- Talent Ed Login
- Bright SPED
- Continuing Education Information
- 58 Fitness Program
- Worker's Comp
How do I register with the system?
- Simply dial 1-800-942-3767 (1-800-94-AESOP)
- Enter your Identification (ID) and Pin numbers. The information is as follows (Please notify the central office if your identification number listed below is not correct.)
- ID number - Your phone number
- Pin number - Last 5 numbers of your phone number
- Once you are logged in the system, you will be given prompts for the various menu choices.
When you access the system over the phone for the first time, it is very important that you record your name and assignment for substitutes to hear. Please keep in mind that only your name and assignment should be recorded. (e.g. John Doe, 3rd Grade) as the system will play this recording to potential substitutes for all future absences you register. You will not be asked to record this information each time you register an absence.
* When entering an absence, please wait until you receive a confirmation number before you terminate the phone call. Your transaction is not complete until you receive a confirmation number.
The KeyNet Employee Portal gives you your personal work information.
You will need to login using your district user name and password.
To go to the KeyNet Portal click on the link below.
If you are using Internet Explorer you will get the following warning.
It is recommended that you use Chrome, you can also use Firefox.
Your window should look like this.
Once you have you logged in you will see your welcome page.
Link to iCampus sign in portal for Staff
Tutorial on creating a Campus Community account.
Campus Community is a comprehensive website that provides tutorials, hands on virtual labs, FAQs, videos, simulations, and documentation for all aspects of Infinite Campus.
It is the one link you need to find the answer to any question you have about Infinite Campus.
If you need to put a ticket into School Dude, here are the instructions. The area most people get confused on is the submittal password which is the same for everyone: center
Steps to Entering in a Request Ticket:
1) go to http://www.myschoolbuilding.com
2) If the website asks for organization number then enter our 9 digit account number (this only needs to be done the first time the computer touches the website): 784005028 and click on "submit organization"
3) Enter in your email address and click submit.
4) If your email has been used to create an account then it will take you straight to a "Center-Technology Request Form".
4a) If the email account has not been entered into School Dude, then enter in your last name and hit submit.
- On the next screen fill in your First Name and then type in your Phone Number and hit submit
5) Once at the "Center-Technology Request Form" screen Enter in information in Steps 1 through 9. (Steps 5, 6 and 7 can be skipped).
- Fields with red check marks next to them indicate that this is a mandatory entry you should make.
- On Step 3 - you may only choose one Problem Type. If you have more than one issue then create a separate ticket for that issue.
- On Step 8 you must enter center as the password, to be able to submit the ticket.
If you have any questions about this please contact any of us in the technology department.
Bright SPEDTMprovides you with a comprehensive, time-saving, web-based tool for special education programs. It is designed to address the complexities and changing dynamics of special education reporting. Bright SPED provides functionality through a data driven infrastructure which does not rely on forms processing. This significant difference is one of the aspects that allows Bright SPED to meet Federal and State Compliance modifications in a timely way.
Workers Compensation Employee Accident/Injury Report
Employee Incident / Injury Report